|This article is a stub. You can help Space Tyrant Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Space Tyrant Wiki by .
Tactics are one-time use abilities during battles. You are given the choice of 3 random tactics at the start of the battle, and can use it at any time during.
List of tactics[edit | edit source]
- Armageddon - Destroy all but a handful of ships on each side.
- Dispel Friendly - Remove all effects from friendly ships.
- Group Hug - Heal adjacent ships for 100.
- Inspiring Speech 2 - Inspire 4 random ships.
- Invasive Program - Ship fire rate reduced by 50%.
- Laser Strike - -100 HP to ships in a horizontal line.
- Magnetic Chaff - All large ships do 30% less damage. note: Affects enemy ships too.
- Mob Rule - All small ships do double damage. note: Affects enemy ships too.
- Overcharge - +400% attack OR ship explodes.
- Power Up - Give three energy.
- Reinforcements - Summons temp Frigate per three energy (if room)
- Static Pulse - One ship's shields removed.
- Stun - Stun a ship for 5s per energy.
- Tranquility - Destroy all projectiles.
- Withdraw - Remove a friendly ship from battle.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you know you're going to lose a battle, pick Armageddon if it's available to significantly damage the enemy fleet right before you lose.